Chameleon Creative Group is looking for a Fall graphic design intern. With Chameleon, the intern will gain a better understanding of graphic design and how it relates to cross channel marketing. This includes design for print, web/interactive, social media, and promotional products.
Interns will mostly focus on:
1. Assisting Graphic Designer on projects for various clients
2. Creating and updating digital newsletter
3. Gaining greater understanding of social media marketing
4. Assisting in the production of print materials
5. Gaining a greater understanding of graphic design in a marketing environment
6. Communicating with clients over phone and email
7. Updating website and social media outlets
1. Well organized
2. Willing to learn
3. Communicates in a professional manner
4. Works well with clients and co-workers as well as independently
5. Basic understanding of design software such as Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. Dreamweaver and HTML is not required but is a plus.
8. PDF portfolio