Below are the current opportunities available with Chameleon Creative Group.
Graphic Design and Social Media Intern (Paid)
Chameleon Creative Group is seeking a motivated, resourceful and tech-savvy student to serve as a graphic design and social media intern. With Chameleon, the intern will work with the owner and graphic designer to strategize, craft and execute content for all applicable platforms. The intern will gain a better understanding of social media marketing as well as gaining knowledge about design and the promotional products industry.
Interested applicants should have the following qualities and skills
3. Eager to learn
5. Detail oriented
6. Independent self-starter
Qualifications for internship
1. Basic understanding of design software such as Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop. Experience with HTML and Canva is not required but is a plus.
2. Basic understanding of social media platforms
3. PDF portfolio (5-7 examples of your work)
Intern can expect to learn
1. Graphic design in a marketing environment
2. Social media timelines and planning
3. Effective methods of communication and audience reach
4. How to conceptualize, create and publish content on social media platforms
5. How to encourage engagement through social media channels
Contact Stacy Gerardo with your cover letter explaining your interest in this position specifically: a resume outlining your experience; and a PDF portfolio (5-7 examples of your work)